Office premises in Sønderborg?
At Ellegården there are approximately 30 businesses split into the following business types: production, consultancy, trading, software/IT and the service industry. As a business here, you are right next door to a number of Sønderborg’s enterprising businesses and your business is a neighbour of Sønderborg Iværksætterservice, which is the region;s development unit for start-up companies.
With us you can lease office premises with space for between 1 and 6 people and workshop buildings.
Space to Grow
- Separate lighting and regular office space of various sizes
- Alarm system and access control
- Use of communal areas
- Access to the kitchen
- Meeting rooms
- Option of our meeting service
- Staffed reception area
- Free parking
- Postal address
- Invitations to functions/events
Ellegården provides a professional and personal environment for your business. Our manned reception area offers a high level of service and focuses on businesses. There is also excellent solidarity. A large number of the businesses comprise between 1 and 4 employees. We know one another well and enjoy shared breakfasts and other events. As a lessee, you have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Manned reception area, post handling and reception of guests
- Strong network and community
- Security in the form of a guard service and a burglar alarm system
Space to Grow
With offices covering from 12.6 m2, we’re sure to find an office that matches your needs. We offer a wide range of shared facilities and service functions such as sound IT solutions, meeting rooms, burglar alarm system and a strong network and community. We offer an intimate environment with space for knowledge, where businesses can easily set up a flexible lease.
The offer is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses. Price: DKK 1,762.00 for a 12.6 m2 office.
Networking just around the corner
Science Parks of Southern Denmark is home to more than 120 businesses and through them offers a large network within different branches of industry. The majority of businesses at Science parks of Southern Denmark are high-tech and knowledge-intensive. The figures from our businesses say it all:
- 80% of the businesses take part in social events where they obtain new contacts
- 75% of the businesses have an ongoing relationship with businesses in our departments