Science Parks of Southern Denmark and Covid-19
We are reopening for meetings and conferences!
From 6th of May, the official restrictions are as follows:
- Meetings and conferences can be held for op to 1000 participants, in sections of 500 mainly seated guests
- Each participant must present a valid negative corona test, or proof of vaccination or antigene
The company who arranges the event, holds responsibility for the above.
Participants in our meeting and conference rooms will be meet by extra considerations, to secure a safe environment:
- spacious locations, and will be happy to rebook to larger meeting rooms, if the restrictions change
- easy wayfinding and access to public areas
- disinfectants, face masks, and directions for good meeting etiquette
- our cafes and serving areas follows a strict set of instructions, for both guests in the buffet, individual servings and in the kitchen area
- front desk personnel informed on the latest restrictions and directions
- extended cleaning service with extra focus on contact surfaces
- many public areas and outdoor facilities for breaks or teamwork
For the companies residing in the parks we offer discounts on face mask purchases, and quick tests for the staff.
We pay close attention to changes in the needs of our companies, and will assist where ever we can to secure the best conditions for running your company in the current conditions.
We are looking forward to your visit – take care!